Wednesday, April 22, 2009

April Update!

















Damn..its been a lil while since i blogged.. Lol. Sorry bout that yall. Well lets see.. I dropped a mixtape, "Swagga Surfin". Check it out at the end of this post. So for those of you who know me..where one project ends, another begins Lol. Thats how it is though rite? Im working on 2 mixtapes actually right now.. and Rnb joint, untitled right now..and "Hottest On Da Market" ..A mixtape featuring all unsigned artists [[RAPPERS/SINGERS/PRODUCERS HIT ME UP!]] . So make sure you look out for that. I did the cover for this one..so if you need graphic design..HoLLa aT mE!! Lol..

Well thats about it for the updates I "CAN" talk about =] ... I'll keep u posted tho.. no more long silences from ILLY Lol..

GET AT ME ON MYSPACE!!
AND ON TWITTER!!


[[ KEEP.IT.ILL. ]]

"SWAGGA SURFIN" MIXTAPE HOSTED BY ME & DJ SHUMWAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment